“Wine is always an adventure. Adventure is always in fashion. Wine is always in fashion.”
- • The website contains curated and original content about local wine shops, wine bars, wine events, wine trends (and other wine news and insights), as well as an online wine community.
- • We also have a growing membership of local wine enthusiasts who want to explore and learn about wine and to meet other wine friends.
Our intent is to build out the local wine scene, by creating social, educational and sharable experiences.
Wines in the City is your local source for today’s wine buzz (where to go and what to know) in New York City. We recognize the limits of your time; therefore we put an emphasis on quick and easy summaries. We provide:
• A comprehensive list of wine bars and wine shops – from a chic East Village wine bar featuring French red wines to a restaurant with an Italian fine wine list in Midtown to a wine shop specializing in Australian wines in Brooklyn.
• Key info on wine basics, wine tastings, wine classes, wine events, wine trends and wine news & tips.
Our mission is to become your favorite go-to wine site for your NYC wine adventures.
• We’ll alert you to the latest wine bar, a hot new wine course that deserves a buzz or a neighborhood wine store that may otherwise go unnoticed.
• We’ll provide helpful ‘wines at a glance’ charts… so you can identify wine’s key characteristics, recognize wines by their labels, differentiate how each wine region influences taste – and other tools you can use in your everyday wine journey.
• And, we’ll keep you informed about the most interesting wine trends or must-buy wines through our daily blogs (…with the use of hyper-links, to link you to more in-depth information).
The secret to enjoying wine is as simple as finding it, trying it, sharing your experiences: and repeat.
Wines in the City: Manhattan’s wine guide for… anybody…. and everybody.
To advertise with us click here.
*Wines in the City is a work in progress and we intend to add data and features as we develop them. Coming soon; user-generated tips, raves and a curated round-up of what the rest of your wine peers are talking about.
**As this is an editorial site, we will list only those businesses we feel provide a valuable wine experience. The businesses will be updated as frequently as possible. If you find a listing to be invalid, please write us at email@example.com and we’ll make adjustments accordingly.